Handling all types of Criminal Charges in North Dakota
If you have been charged with a crime in the Bismarck or Mandan area you DO NOT have to accept the plea agreement or plead guilty. Fighting the charges may lead to dismissal or acquittal, meaning you can continue with your day to day life without facing any penalties or having a criminal charge on your record. Even in cases where fighting the charges is not in your best interest, having an attorney on your side ensures the best possible outcome for your case.
Our court systems deal with a lot of volume; there are hundreds cases moving through local, county and federal courts every day. Having an a lawyer on your side ensures that someone is advocating for you and making sure your story is told.
When you are accused of a crime, there is a lot more than fines or jail time at stake if you are found guilty. Additional consequences may include:
- Higher auto and life insurance rates
- Prohibit / Limit your right to own a firearm
- Prohibit / Limit your right to travel out of the country / enter certain countries
- Social stigma / isolation
- Limited future employment opportunities
Harvey Skees has the knowledge and experience to handle ANY criminal charge including:
- DUI / DWI Law - Criminal Law
- Driver's License Law - Felony
- Gross Misdemeanor - Misdemeanor
- Criminal Sexual Conduct - Rape
- Drug Possession - Murder - Assault
- Theft - Burglary - Domestic Assault
- Probation/Parole Violations - Appeals
- DUI/DWI Forfeiture - Drug Forfeiture
Free Initial Consultation - Experienced North Dakota Criminal Defense Lawyer
I am available to speak or meet with you 24/7. Call 701-353-5874, or contact me via text message. I can have a conversation with you about what you are facing, what it will cost to fight it, and try to give you some expectation of what comes next without any cost or obligation. I look forward to helping you put the anxiety and fear that comes with a criminal charge behind you. Take the first step and call or email me today.